5118 NE 75th Ave
Hanover, MD, 21076
Objective Challenging position of Manufacturing Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of all manufacturing operations – cylinder painting, polishing VCR sealing surface
- Operational knowledge of manufacturing equipment
- Wide knowledge of troubleshooting and mathematical analysis methods
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing procedures, schematics and verbal instructions
General MIlls, Hanover, MD
August 2005 to till date
- Performed cylinder painting, testing leakage and processing new cylinders.
- Reviewed and updated manufacturing data through manufacturing database software.
- Tested parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies when manufactured.
- Maintained and troubleshot manufacturing equipment as needed.
- Developed hi-tech techniques to transform manufacturing process.
Advanced BioHealing Inc, Hanover, MD
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained list, materials and stocking of raw materials.
- Prepared material for autoclaving, cleaning and gathering.
- Maintained inventory and autoclaved all incoming supplies.
- Assisted in manufacturing activities and machinated monitoring plates.
Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated