Production Controller Resume
Here is the Production Controller Resume example:
1309 Duff Avenue
St Albans, VT 5478
Job Objective Seeking work as a Production Controller with a company in order to advance my skills and career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in negotiating and managing vendors
- Thorough knowledge of material logistics
- In-depth knowledge of reference materials AMM, IPC and SB
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Project
- Wide knowledge of contract negotiation and memorandums of agreement
- Extensive knowledge of Maintenance Planning & Production Control
- Ability to understand and interpret blueprints, sketches, diagram
PDS Technical Services, St Albans, VT
August 2005 – Present
- Maintained schedules for material requirements and availability for the manufacture of industrial and commercial products.
- Compiled records concerning quantity, cost and type of material received, shipped, in stock or inventory and in production.
- Expedited flow of materials, parts and assemblies within and between departments in compliance with production and shipping schedules.
- Assisted in determining possible and actual shortages that initiated action to correct these deficiencies.
Express Services, St Albans, VT
May 2000 – July 2005
- Pulled and audited work packages for issue.
- Set up Production Control file cabinet.
- Assured paperwork is properly completed.
- Tallied completed paperwork.
- Forwarded to Quality Control for processing and auditing.
- Tracked all job cards and non-routines requiring materials.
- Reported Production progress on a daily basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated