Paper Cutter Resume Example
Here is the Paper Cutter Resume example:
1782 Adams Avenue
Washington, MD 20004
Job Objective Seeking a Paper Cutter position with a growing company in which my skills will be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in paper folding and cutting and production of client-specific paper products
- Immense knowledge ofmaterial loading, unloadingand stacking practices
- Operational knowledge of manual and automated paper cutting and folding machines and other paper processing equipments
- Familiarity with warehouse operations, inventory management and product packaging methods
- Ability to perform work in standing position for long duration of time
- Ability to set up, operate and maintain computer-driven machinery, efficiently
Falls Printing Co., Washington, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Determined type and quantity of paper materials and supplies required.
- Operated and controlled various machinery for cutting, perforating and folding paper.
- Put appropriate paper materials in cutting machinery, as needed.
- Cut and glued paper items and packaged them in a proper manner.
- Prepared and maintained accurate production data in paper-based files and computer.
- Followed safety guidelines and maintain quality standards, as applicable.
Independent Printing Co., Inc., Washington, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Placed required rolls and sheets of paper into the paper cutting machinery.
- Cut all paper materials to specified size according to jobspecifications.
- Checked paper products to ensure conformance to assigned work orders.
- Detected and discarded all paper materials and products with defects.
- Printed necessary information on products and stacked them properly.
- Documented all paper production activities and number of items produced.
High School Diploma
Joel Barlow High School, Redding, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated