Pipeline Inspector Resume Example
Here is the Pipeline Inspector Resume example:
1719 Lena Lane
Jackson, MS 39213
Job Objective Seeking a challenging career as a Pipeline Inspector with growing company in which to enhance and utilize my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience on inspecting the Pipeline rehabilitation work
- Sound knowledge of all pipeline repairs
- Operational knowledge for the liquid petroleum pipeline
- Ability to work with benzene monitoring equipments
- Ability to wear all special outfits and accessories at the required places
- Familiarity with the OSHA confined space regulations
- Good understanding the various pipe fabrication techniques
Pipeline Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Beacon Energy Services, Jackson, MS
- Inspected various construction projects in accordance with the Pipeline Technical Guidelines.
- Maintained the facility and ensured that all safety guidelines and regulations are maintained at the site.
- Administered the construction site to ensure that it is maintained by keeping in mind the environmental safe practices.
- Conducted regular inspections on the materials used in the pipeline construction and the quality of work to evaluate it with the specifications.
- Monitored the trenches for the pipeline work by using various instruments such as tape measures.
Pipeline Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Koch Pipeline Company, Jackson, MS
- Administered the working of the project and resolved all problems by taking quick decisions within the available resources.
- Inspected the pipeline thoroughly to ensure that there are no leaks and spills.
- Conducted regular inspection on the trenches to ensure that there are no obstacles to the pipeline or any potential hazard.
- Maintained the coating and wrapping of pipes according to the required specifications and guidelines.
High School Diploma, Cloverdale High School, Cloverdale, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated