3291 Lodgeville Road
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Job Objective Qualified Plant Worker seeking the chance to fill position with organization that will make use of my training to aid in the growth of company and my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of barcode scanning and basic computer skills
- Extensive knowledge of Hazardous Materials and OSHA Regulations
- Exceptional ability to operate a powered industrial truck
- Strong ability to do the work on Sundays and on public holidays
- Excellent ability to work independently and as well as in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Airgas Inc., Minneapolis, MN
February 2005 – Present
- Unloaded waste from vehicles and separated non-sterilizing waste.
- Operated tub wash unit insuring the wash unit is operating properly.
- Checked tubs and stacks and loaded onto vehicle for re-use.
- Operated tub wash sprayer and ensured proper functioning of unit.
- Cleaned cargo-position in vehicle and reloaded re-usable tubs.
- Informed plant supervisor after loading vehicle.
- Assisted in other plant operation units as directed.
Stericycle, Minneapolis, MN
August 2000 – January 2005
- Conducted Quality Control Duties to ensure process adherence.
- Ensured Load Plans were correct and comprehensive.
- Maintained and prepared daily documents.
- Tracked shipping apparent for completion.
High School Diploma
Avon High School, Avon, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated