Produce Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Produce Assistant Resume example:
651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective Seeking the Produce Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in achieving the highest standards in retail execution
- Proven knowledge of providing customers with legendary customer service
- Proven ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Profound ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
The Fresh Market, Inc., Joliet, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Answers department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette.
- Ensured that the customers are being taken care of and the department looks great.
- Ensured to delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensured a fresh and appealing display by checking codes.
- Maintains correct department signage and pricing.
- Complied with all applicable health and sanitation procedures.
The Fresh Marke, Joliet, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Coordinated with Team Members and ensured the highest quality and most enjoyable produce availability.
- Ensured to maximize productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling.
- Facilitated to achieve required sales, margin, expense and labor targets.
- Adhered with all regulatory rules and regulations and local food and sanitation laws.
Associate Degree in Administrative Assistant
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated