486 Davis Lane
Denver, CO 80216
Job Objective A talented, hardworking, knowledgeable and experienced Production Scheduler seeking employment within your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in maintained production database and ERP system
- Deep knowledge of production schedules techniques, material requirements
- Huge knowledge of maintaining production inventory
- Immense ability to multi task and complete within deadline
- Exceptional ability to interpret diagrams and instructions
- Ability to develop inventory strategies
- Ability to embrace changes and new ideas
- Proficient with Manufacturing Systems and MS Office
- Ability to develop, prioritize and maintain production schedules
- Familiarity with production scheduling and inventory strategies
Masco Administrative Services, Inc., Denver, CO
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with materials planners to avoid any production delays for customer.
- Performed research to avoid all material shortages that may lead to production shutdown.
- Ensured compliance to schedule regulations with performance indicators.
- Implemented activities in short term schedule and implemented processes.
- Monitored all work orders as per specified schedule.
- Evaluated weekly requirements in coordination with supply planning and operations team.
- Forecasted production schedule with optimal utilization of materials and labor.
- Maintained record of production schedule for long term and short term processes.
Serta Mattress Company, Denver, CO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored schedules and make changes when required to avoid delays.
- Coordinated with department supervisors to assign status to all projects.
- Determined appropriate manufacturing sequence and lead times for all operations.
- Planned schedule workflow for individual departments as per requirement.
- Evaluated workload and designed strategies to keep it in balance.
- Maintained record of all shop work orders in manufacturing unit to validate dates.
- Provided subject matter expertise to ERP systems.
- Monitored workflow for production and maintained highest productivity level.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Spoon River College, Canton, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated