4069 Pinchelone Street
Norfolk, VA 23513
Job Objective To use my skills and experience and obtain the position of Sign Fabricator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in operating design software and utilizing hand and power tools
- Thorough knowledge of standard Welding and metal fabrication techniques
- Immense knowledge of materials associated for sign fabrication
- Ability to complete work within the required deadline
- Ability to assemble various vinyl and reflective materials for signs
- Familiarity withmeasuring, bolting, hoisting and use of drills
Franklins Fine Signs LLC, Norfolk, VA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and fabricated theme signage and décor for clients.
- Monitored and ensured correct usage and placement of signage across area.
- Coordinated with design departments and implemented lines of communication.
- Administered aesthetics of the parkand provided signage as per the same.
- Maintained record of inventory and placed orders as per requirement.
- Scheduled budget for various activities for sign placement.
North American Signs, Inc., Norfolk, VA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared a designand fabricated variety of signs for area.
- Ensured compliance to state and federal regulations.
- Operated various hand and power tools to place signs for clients.
- Administered and operated various computer systems for manufacturing processes.
- Prepared and obtained customer approval prior to development.
- Processed work orders and evaluated documents to maintain accuracy of information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
San Juan College, Farmington, NM
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated