Production Specialist Resume
Here is the Production Specialist Resume example:
1818 Kembery Drive
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Job Objective Seeking position as a Production Specialist in which my abilities as a specialist can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing FXO products and service offerings
- Exceptional knowledge of HTML design concepts
- Thorough knowledge of print environment and associated principles
- Remarkable ability in managing professional relations with customers and vendors
- Sound ability to multitask and finish work within deadline
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work on Internet and SMS programs
- Proficient in resolving all problems
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., Elmhurst, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all safety and technology standards.
- Managed supply chain process and assisted in defining all production goals.
- Monitored all operating procedures and provided updates whenever required.
- Coordinated with maintenance department and ensured equipment repairs and inspected same.
- Participated in all environmental and safety incident investigation.
- Maintained performance metrics and ensured achievement of business goals.
- Developed and planned all contractor activities and related transitions.
Goodyear, Elmhurst, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Assisted product and equipment engineers and prepared plans for process improvement,
- Developed various systems for ensuring process improvements and performed audits for same.
- Designed and implemented waste and cost plans for support team development.
- Ensured maintenance of health environment in compliance with government standards.
- Coordinated with Area Managers and managed floor level.
- Monitored process and recommended process improvement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering
Hartwick College, Oneonta, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated