Job Objective To obtain a challenging Staff Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Cath Lab, CVOR and Ortho
- Profound knowledge of data analysis, interpretation and project management
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare related analysis and benchmarking products, tools and databases
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
ATC Healthcare Services, Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Supported procurement processes by conducting complex financial and non-financial analysis of bids.
- Maintained active involvement and ownership of data collection.
- Analyzed and reported especially for key high volume contract categories.
- Communicated with internal and external clients to address and resolve contract data issues.
- Monitored and analyzed ongoing supplier performance to terms and conditions.
- Assisted effectively with budget and forecasting of the portfolios.
Rotech Healthcare Inc., Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed research, collected data and developed databases to identify savings opportunities.
- Analyzed and benchmarked clinical datasets.
- Identified ways to streamline CSS data analytics process across specialties.
- Identified and recognized opportunities to integrate CSS data
Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated