Tool And Die Maker Resume
Here is the Tool And Die Maker Resume example:
411 Hayhurst Lane
Westland, MI 48185
Job Objective Looking to fill a position as Tool and Die Maker in which to put my talents and experience to work for company increasing clientele and enhancing company growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in fabrication, repair, and modification of tools and dies
- Profound knowledge of machine shop operations and metallurgical practices
- Outstanding knowledge of occupational safety and sanitation rules and procedures
- Proficient in operating grinders, lathes, and precision measuring tools
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential and proprietary information
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics, correctly
Tool and Die Maker
Schaeffler Group, Westland, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and followed technical drawings and job specifications, accurately.
- Grinded and tempered all given tools and dies to achieve specific tolerances.
- Determined, operated, and adjusted work-related machines and tools, appropriately.
- Trained and guided all assigned subordinate workers and apprentices, as needed.
- Implemented and adhered to government and company safety rules and regulations.
- Cleaned and tidied all assigned work premises, as per company procedures.
Tool and Die Maker
Nesco, Westland, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analyzed blueprints and specifications and planned sequence of operations.
- Operated and regulated controls of assigned shop equipments, safely.
- Calculated and marked dimensions on all given work pieces, accurately.
- Machined, grinded, and joined all components to produce a complete unit.
- Checked and ensured conformity of finished product to specifications.
- Identified, reported, and repaired the malfunctioning shop equipment, efficiently.
Associate Degree in Tool and Die Technology
West Hills Community College, Coalinga, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated