Workshop Leader Resume Example
Here is the Workshop Leader Resume example:
584 River Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective Qualified Workshop Leader searching for a position with reputable organization that needs qualified employees to aid in the overall growth of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with team facilitation, project management and implementing quality principles
- Expertise in Lean Manufacturing tools and technique
- Strong understanding of materials distribution
- Proficient with MS Office suite and kanban systems
- Ability to lead and motivate a team and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and decision making skills
Workshop Leader, August 2005 – Present
Terex Corporation, Colorado Springs, CO
- Ensured all staff is up to date with the latest technical information.
- Compiled technical case reports and trend reports and communicated findings with DMEL technical department to improve vehicle quality.
- Identified training requirement of team, created and carried out in house training sessions in the relevant areas.
- Submitted weekly QC report with recommendation for preventive measures.
- Managed daily operations of the workshop team.
- Evaluated and reported performance of staff.
Workshop Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Dow Corning, Colorado Springs, CO
- Developed value stream strategies and improvement plans.
- Defined future state flow of information and material.
- Initiated, coordinated and managed improvement projects.
- Identified, prioritized logical progression of projects.
- Coordinated and executed actions to complete projects.
- Provided targeted education, leadership, and guidance throughout workshop.
- Trained, educated and mentored team members in lean production philosophies, specifically around the Genie Distribution System.
Bachelor’s Degree In ME, The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated