Assistant Psychologist Resume
Here is the Assistant Psychologist Resume example:
720 Glenwood Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44111
Job Objective Seeking the position of Assistant Psychologist within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in treating psychological problems of patients
- Outstanding knowledge of conducting psychometric tests
- Exceptional knowledge of counseling techniques
- Ability to treat children and adults with challenging behaviors
- Familiarity with behavior dynamics and personality theories
- Ability to work with patients having epilepsy, autism and learning difficulties
- Ability to implement mental health programs
- Ability to provide diagnosis and treatments for complex cases
New Jersey City University, Cleveland, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted psychological tests for patients and prepared test reports.
- Attended case conferences to discuss about treatment procedures.
- Collaborated with other Psychologists in diagnosis and treatment activities.
- Provided support in psychological research projects.
- Developed treatment program based on patient’s mental health assessments.
- Modified treatment program based on patient’s progress.
- Assisted in clinical audit activities.
- Maintained all case records up-to-date and confidential.
George Mason University, Cleveland, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed neuropsychological assessments for patients.
- Conducted interviews and observations as directed by Psychologist.
- Assisted in development of care plans based on patient’s condition.
- Notified Psychologists about patient’s responses to treatments.
- Informed families about treatment procedures.
- Worked with Psychologists to implement behavior management program.
- Coordinated daily activities of therapeutic groups.
- Identified patient’s problems and determined areas of concerns.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated