CBT Therapist Resume Example
Here is the CBT Therapist Resume example:
4945 Webster Street
Teterboro, NJ 7608
Job Objective Seeking a CBT Therapist position within your organization where I can utilize my skills, training and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of cognitive behavioral therapeutic (CBT) activities
- Deep knowledge of therapeutic techniques and CBT Therapy
- Skilled in identifying patient health and safety issues
- Familiarity with patient care services
- Amazing ability to work with patients suffering from mental health problems
- Outstanding ability to provide CB services independently and in groups
- Remarkable ability to incorporate research findings in therapeutic practices
Compass Health Center, Teterboro, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Performed psychological assessment of patient.
- Reviewed therapy program to meet patient’s needs.
- Maintained records of patient’s progress and mental condition.
- Determined therapeutic approaches to improve patient’s well-being.
- Conducted group therapy sessions.
- Prepared weekly patient reports for submission to Lead Therapist.
- Acted as back-up for other Therapists on leave.
- Reported any accidents to Lead Therapist promptly.
Gateways Hospital & Mental Health Center, Teterboro, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided therapy advices to patients and their families.
- Recommended behavioral therapy options based on patient needs.
- Maintained good working relationships with patients.
- Identified areas for service improvements.
- Complied with local and federal policies.
- Maintained case documentations.
- Developed best practices to improve patient care services.
- Participated in weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated