2825 Norman Street
Los Angeles, CA 90063
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as a Child Therapist in a renowned organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing therapeutic services for children
- Outstanding knowledge of children psychology
- Strong knowledge of crisis intervention techniques
- Skilled in child assessmentand counseling procedures
- Familiarity with Federal, State and Local policies related to child therapeutic problems
- Amazing ability to work with sexually traumatized children
- Immense ability to develop treatment plans based on child’s mental and physical condition
- Ability to prepare School-based Art Therapy programs
- Remarkable ability to utilize School-based Art Therapy medium
Indian Health Service, Los Angeles, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Interviewed families to obtain their children’s history.
- Evaluated children to identify their specific mental disorders.
- Developed behavior modification program for depressed children.
- Provided both private and clinical therapeuticservices.
- Coordinated with parents and teachers to meet the needs to children.
- Maintainedtherapeutic documentations for every child.
- Encouraged children to utilize their strength to handle their issues.
- Provided family psychotherapy services.
Adult and Child Center Inc., Los Angeles, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Worked with children of domestic violence.
- Provided individual and group therapeutic counseling services.
- Participated in case review meetings on weekly basis.
- Ensured safe environment for children in shelter.
- Performed intake assessment of new children coming to shelter.
- Educated parents on shelter programs and services.
- Developed crisis intervention and stabilization plans for each family.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Ottawa University, Kansas City, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated