244 Cameron Road
Buffalo, NY 14214
Job Objective To seek employment as a Clinical Psychologist with an esteemed organization where my experience and education will be useful to help people in need.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in providing psychological assessments and diagnoses
- Profound knowledge of human behavior dynamics
- Huge knowledge of clinical psychological research methods
- Wide knowledge of physical and mental dysfunctions
- Familiarity with care concepts of physical and mental dysfunctions
- Good understanding of treatment and rehabilitate principles
- Ability to make independent judgments for complex cases
- Ability to provide individual and family counseling services
- Ability to meet quality standards for services
Deaconess Health System, Buffalo, NY
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Conducted psychological tests to identify patientâ€™s problems and diagnoses.
- Interviewed patients to obtain problem information such as stress, substance abuse and family situation.
- Developed treatment plan, schedules and intensity.
- Monitored patientâ€™s progress and accordingly modified treatment plan.
- Explained patients and families about treatment procedures.
- Observed patientâ€™s behavior to identify their mental deficiency.
Catholic Clinical Consultants, Buffalo, NY
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Provided individual and group therapies as needed.
- Provided cognitive-behavioral therapy and client-centered therapy.
- Utilized several treatment techniques to achieve patientâ€™s psychological goals.
- Implemented mental health programs.
- Managed treatment priorities and durations.
- Maintained complete records of all psychological cases.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Clinical Psychology
Salve Regina University, Newport, RI