Clinical Therapist Resume Example
Here is the Clinical Therapist Resume example:
142 Grove Avenue
Bryans Corner, OK 73999
Job Objective Looking to help your organization through my skills and experience as Clinical Therapist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing clinical therapies to families and individuals
- Immense knowledge of clinical standards
- Amazing knowledge of group therapies
- Exceptional ability to resolve issues independently
- Huge ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Proficient to administer treatment team
- Good understanding of referral procedures
Fairfax Hospital, Bryans Corner, OK
August 2007 – Present
- Collated all psychosocial data for individual patients.
- Provided assistance to all individuals and families.
- Documented treatment charts and ensure accuracy.
- Administered clinical therapies of radiation oncology patients.
- Monitored radiation therapy for all patients.
- Scheduled staff rotations and requirements.
- Provided training to team to achieve objectives.
- Assisted in intensive therapy for clinical treatments to children.
Cedar Crest Hospital, Bryans Corner, OK
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed diagnostic assessment for individual patients.
- Maintained records of all treatment plans of patients and insurance authorizations.
- Supervised all clinical radiation therapy provided to patients.
- Maintained all clinical equipments and ensured efficiency.
- Collected all medical and psychological data of patients.
- Supervised mental and behavioral progress of individual patients.
- Managed and provided response to emergency situations.
- Scheduled psychiatric appointments for patients if required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Psychology
Casper College, Casper, WY