Community Psychologist Resume
Here is the Community Psychologist Resume example:
2567 Masonic Hill Road
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Job Objective Actively seeking the position of Community Psychologist in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing community-based psychological services
- Huge knowledge of mental health problems
- Profound knowledge of counseling methodologies
- Familiarity with behavioral assessment and diagnosis techniques
- Skilled in supporting psychological research programs
- Ability to maintain all case information confidential
- Ability to assist in patient registration and discharge planning activities
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with patients, families and other clinical staffs
Community Reach Center, Hot Springs, AR
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted psychological tests and prepared test reports.
- Provided diagnosis for patients with mental disorders.
- Implemented community-based mental health programs.
- Identified patient’s eligibility for special needs program.
- Maintained records of patient treatments and progresses.
- Refereed patients to other medical service units if needed.
- Provided educational trainings to psychology interns.
- Ensured quality and accuracy of patient care services.
Master’s Degree in Community Psychology
Emory & Henry College, Emory, VA
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Ferrum College, Ferrum, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated