Counselor Aide Resume Example
Here is the Counselor Aide Resume example:
1304 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Objective To obtain a position as a Counselor Aide that would enable me to utilize my professional and educational experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge in psychology, social work, education, mental health and rehabilitation.
- Broad knowledge of human behavior and personality.
- Extensive listening skills.
- Wide knowledge in physical, intellectual, social and emotional growth patterns of students.
- Sound knowledge of counseling procedures.
- Counselor Aide, 2007 – Present
- Signature School, Evansville, IN
- Planned and conducted school guidance and counseling programs.
- Helped students with personal issues and financial questions.
- Handled social problems like negative human relationships, domestic violence and child abuse.
- Provided help to children, adults, students and families to prevent and deal with social problems.
- Conducted group therapy and educational class sessions.
B.S in psychology, 2005 , Emory University
M.S in Guidance Counseling, 2006, Cornell University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated