EAP Counselor Resume Example
Here is the EAP Counselor Resume example:
584 Elmwood Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Job Objective To obtain an challenging position as an EAP Counselor to help people in enhancing their potential.
- EAP Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Pentagon Employee Referral Service, Arlington, VA
- Conducted telephonic assessments and counseling.
- Conducted training and seminars to both employee and management groups.
- Assisted clients with problems and concerns that can affect the work environment.
- Answered to crisis telephone calls.
- Assisted employees to handle work stress, coworker conflicts and other problems in the work environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Extensive experience as a clinical psychologist
- Broad experience in cognitive behavioral therapy
- Strong experience in crisis intervention and telephone counseling
- Extended ability to demonstrate psycho educational presentations
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Hope International University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, University of Phoenix
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated