Educational Psychologist Resume
Here is the Educational Psychologist Resume example:
328 Barnes Avenue
Loveland, OH 45140
Job Objective To serve people in need of psychological help by obtaining the position of Educational Psychologist within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing educational psychological services
- Profound knowledge of children behavior dynamics
- Deep knowledge of psychological principles related to child education
- Familiarity with curriculum and training development procedures
- Huge knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design
- Ability to work with children of all ages
- Ability to implement new instructional techniques based on children’s interests
- Ability to provide instructions to both individuals and groups
Denver Public Schools, Loveland, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Provided counseling services to treat children learning problems.
- Worked with Teachers to develop Individualized Educational Plans (IEP).
- Assessed student’s potential through interviews and observations.
- Referred students to other medical and social community agencies if needed.
- Implemented academic programs based on student needs and interests.
- Maintained complete records of student behavior, progress and educational data.
- Supported educational research programs to address student learning issues.
- Explained teachers and parents about teaching strategies and parenting skills.
Florida Atlantic University, Loveland, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Conducted psychological tests for students and prepared test reports.
- Informed parents and teachers about tests results and provided appropriate diagnosis.
- Determined student’s eligibility for special needs programs.
- Coordinated with educational staffs to implement academic programs based on student’s potential.
- Provided counseling services to parents and teachers on behavior management techniques.
- Reported appropriate authorities about child abuse and neglect.
- Worked with Teachers to develop classroom management procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Psychology
American Graduate University, Covina, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated