Forensic Psychologist Resume
Here is the Forensic Psychologist Resume example:
4291 Kovar Road
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective Looking to help people overcome psychological problems and regain positivity by obtaining the Forensic Psychologist job in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in conducting forensic psychological evaluations
- Profound knowledge of pretrial forensic testing methods
- Good understanding of psychological assessment principles, terminology and techniques
- Familiarity with personality dynamics and counseling theories
- Ability to utilize objective and projective methods to obtain diagnosis
- Ability to effectively operate neuropsychological screening instruments
- Ability to treat criminals and dangerous individuals
- Ability to provide testimony in courts of law
- Ability to prepare concise reports detailing findings
- Ability to assist in treatment planning and evaluation activities
Georgia DBHDD, Cambridge, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted forensic psychological evaluations and prepared test reports.
- Provided testimony in court concerning the psychological state of individuals.
- Interviewed individuals to obtain medical, family and social history.
- Adhered to hospital policies and APA psychological standards.
- Developed treatment plan based on patient’s mental disorders.
- Modified treatment plan according to patient’s progress.
- Provided counseling to patients to improve personal and vocational adjustments.
- Handled complex psychiatric cases effectively.
MHM Services, Cambridge, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided consultation services to Attorneys about forensic evaluations.
- Maintained detailed reports on findings of psychological assessments.
- Informed forensic evaluation results to Judges directly.
- Provided trainings to Interns regarding forensic services.
- Interviewed patient to identify behavioral and emotional issues.
- Provided appropriate diagnosis to treat patient’s abnormal behavior.
- Determined treatment intensity and duration based on patient’s needs.
- Conducted researches in the field of forensic psychology.
Master’s Degree in Forensic Psychology
Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Thiel College, Greenville, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated