Health Psychologist Resume Example
Here is the Health Psychologist Resume example:
4469 Grove Street
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Job Objective Actively seeking the position of Health Psychologist in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in providing health psychiatric services
- Strong knowledge of pain management systems
- Profound knowledge of behavioral health psychology programs
- Familiarity with psychological assessment methods
- Ability to develop treatment plans based on patient needs
- Ability to support clinical research activities
- Ability to apply a wide range of professional psychological theories
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with other healthcare professionals
Alexian Brothers Health System, Farmingdale, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Provided individual, group and family psychotherapy as needed.
- Evaluated patient needs based on interviews and observations.
- Prepared documentations for patient’s treatment, diagnosis and progress.
- Maintained schedules of therapy sessions.
- Provided trainings to interns on health psychiatric services.
- Collaborated with clinical staffs to implement new treatment strategies.
- Provided educational seminars and workshops on mental health.
WellSpan Health, Farmingdale, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided consultation services in the areas of health psychology.
- Coordinated with healthcare professionals to provide quality patient care.
- Conducted psychological assessments to determine patient’s mental problems.
- Helped acutely ill patients to deal with their illnesses.
- Advised emotionally disturbed patients on how to improve quality of life.
- Explained families on how to provide support and help to meet patient’s needs.
- Provided therapies to patients dealing with physical and sexual abuse.
- Assisted in rehabilitation activities.
Master’s Degree in Health Psychology
Seminole State College, Sanford, FL
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Hesston College, Hesston, KS
Health Psychologist Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated