MST Therapist Resume
Here is the MST Therapist Resume example:
2291 Hampton Meadows
Franklin, MA 2038
Job Objective Obtain MST Therapist position in which I can utilize my skills, training and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing MST services
- Exceptional knowledge of marital therapy
- Remarkable knowledge social ecological processes
- Huge ability to manage multiple projects
- Deep ability to coordinate with parents and children for MST services
- Good skills in behavioral therapy
- Immense skills to perform child development research
- Familiarity with cognitive techniques, behaviorally-based approaches and family therapies
- Ability to interact with people in emotionally challenging circumstances on a daily basis
SCO Family of Services, Franklin, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Performed regular MST assessment for all therapies.
- Developed analysis for all behavioral issues for patients.
- Coordinated with caregivers for any changes in programs and therapies.
- Implemented treatment through conceptualization to intervention if required.
- Ensured optimal level of cooperation from team members for MST treatment.
- Provided clinical treatment as per MST principles.
- Analyzed requirement of patients and designed individual plans.
- Maintained high level of accessibility for clients.
Applewood Centers, Franklin, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured compliance to all agency policies and regulations.
- Coordinated with clinical supervisor to increase treatment if required.
- Performed home visits and provided required audiotape.
- Assisted in collection of urine and blood samples if required in therapy.
- Provided clinical treatment within MST principles.
- Maintained relationships with community resources.
- Monitored work within management procedures and ethics.
- Managed emergency situations to resolve issues.
Master’s Degree in Psychology
Mississippi Valley State University, Itta Bena, MS
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Morton College, Cicero, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated