Purchasing Analyst Resume
Here is the Purchasing Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Purchasing Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of MRP demand planning and HACCP
- Sound knowledge of eProcurement processes
- Familiarity with OSHA safety rules, GMPs, HACCP and all food safety laws and regulations
Missouri Gas Energy, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Audited, reconciled and improved inventory control system integrity.
- Reviewed and processed supplier competencies and analyzed market trends to redirect business accordingly.
- Performed and conducted analysis to anticipate and resolve potential problems.
- Prepared and placed orders from distribution centers and outside vendors.
- Worked effectively with vendors to expedite shipments and resolve shipping issues.
Latrobe Specialty Steel, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Served as eProcurement administrator and maintained user database and monitored approval workflows.
- Coordinated supplier connectivity with eProcurement vendor.
- Identified metrics, tools and processes to optimize vendor management, sourcing and supplier innovation and efficiencies.
- Developed and maintained Purchasing and Supplier scorecards.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated