Associate Buyer Resume
Here is the Associate Buyer Resume example:
1665 Water Street
Concord, CA 94520
Job Objective To secure a position with growing company as Associate Buyer where my education and special training can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in monitoring buying processes for retail environment
- Exceptional knowledge of merchandising and replenishment processes and systems
- Remarkable knowledge of performing risk assessment on products
- Ability to multitask and prioritize activities as per requirement
- Ability to develop and maintain relationship with team members
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Concord, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with senior director and implemented various promotional activities.
- Provided technical support to financial processes.
- Ensured compliance to RLM product regulations.
- Coordinated with design and corporate merchandising teams and ensured achievement of objectives.
- Analysed competitor market and maintained knowledge of current trends.
- Developed business strategies and identified any threats.
Ralph Lauren Corporation, Concord, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Negotiated with buyers and suppliers for sales events.
- Monitored sales events on weekly basis and achieved objects.
- Coordinated with event production team and recommended ways to maximise sales.
- Maintained subject matter expertise for various new products inmarket.
- Coordinated with departments and ensured achievement of sales objectives.
- Monitored and identified potential customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Merchandising
Los Angeles Harbor College, Wilmington, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated