Automotive Buyer Resume
Here is the Automotive Buyer Resume example:
4662 Thrash Trail
Mount Pleasant, TX 75455
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of an Automotive Buyer in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in monitoring new product launches in automotive industry
- Sound knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Profound knowledge of MRP systems, Lean Manufacturing principals and methodologies
- Wide knowledge of sources of supply, markets, pricing, and commodity trends
- Ability to achieve various automotive objectives
- Ability to maintain knowledge of contract procedures
- Proficient in estimating cost of procedures
American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Mount Pleasant, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Designed appropriate commodity strategies for various processes.
- Negotiated with clients for financial agreements.
- Developed and provided support for program launches.
- Provided technical support to commodity managers and implemented strategies.
- Monitored supplier contract processes and analysed activities.
- Maintained and provided update for purchase order on SAP system.
Tenneco Inc., Mount Pleasant, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and maintained relationship with suppliers for buyingprocess.
- Administered and implemented cost saving strategies.
- Analysed contractual agreements and calculated costs.
- Participated in various APWPmeetings for organization.
- Monitored market trends and conducted interview with vendors.
- Negotiated for purchasing activities with vendors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated