Beer Buyer Resume
Here is the Beer Buyer Resume example:
2516 Yorkie Lane
Midway, GA 31320
Job Objective Experienced Beer Buyer looking for employment in an organization which offers opportunities for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in monitoring supply chain and inventory
- Exceptional knowledge of beer production and beverage industry
- Remarkable knowledge of various alcoholic beverages
- Ability to work on flexible hours within storeenvironment
- Ability to provide training to staff members
- Solid understanding of cheese and speciality products
- Familiarity with Direct Buying, Contract Negotiations, Supplier Management
Whole Foods Market, Inc., Midway, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Ensured optimal level of customer services to clients.
- Administered and stock beer cases on shelves.
- Maintained neat and clean store all the time.
- Monitored order for various beer and other related products.
- Participated in calculation of inventory on monthly basis.
- Implemented sales and inventory strategies and calculated margins.
Family Dollar Stores, Inc., Midway, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analysed trends in beer industry and monitored shortfall.
- Developed seasonal plans and ensured achievement of objectives.
- Coordinated with planners and pricing for various markdown processes.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with vendors for merchandise.
- Maintained knowledge of product and prepared reports on monthly basis.
- Monitored and identified potential suppliers for both domestic and overseas market.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated