Beer Merchandiser Resume Example
Here is the Beer Merchandiser Resume example:
757 Parkway Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Job Objective Experienced Beer Merchandiser in search of position where my experience and skills can be used to enhance growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in beer merchandising
- Wide knowledge of Beer industry
- Proficient with JD Prospace, IRI and Nielsen
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Ability to regularly drive a van to accounts to deliver signage
- Ability to safely operate hand truck and pallet jack
- Strong organization, time management and communication skills
Republic National Distributing Company, Phoenix, AZ
August 2005 – Present
- Assisted in the maintenance of beer freshness mandates.
- Assisted in the proper rotation of all beer products
- Prepared, constructed and maintained product displays.
- Maintained updated account information for all assigned accounts.
- Surveyed the account for merchandising opportunities.
- Submitted daily activity report and merchandising reports.
Columbia Distributings, Phoenix, AZ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Attained daily work assignments from Sales Managers and Sales Representatives.
- Arranged display of items in customer’s establishment.
- Distributed case cards, core buff and pennant string.
- Maintained back room area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Built and merchandised displays in all assigned accounts.
High School Diploma
Manual Arts Senior High School, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated