Beverage Merchandiser Resume
Here is the Beverage Merchandiser Resume example:
2196 Lake Forest Drive
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Job Objective Pursuing a position as Beverage Merchandiser in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on retail experience in consumer products and beverages
- Expertise in ordering and merchandising
- Ability to use a personal vehicle during business hours
- Ability to operate a manual and powered pallet jack and lift product
- Possess valid driver’s licenses and current vehicle liability insurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Active Lifestyle Brands (ALB), Yorktown Heights, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Performed product merchandising, generally in large volume stores.
- Maintained inventory levels and set up promotional displays.
- Collaborated with store personnel to assure profitability and high sales volume.
- Maintained product displays in adherence with company standards.
- Transferred, replaced and maintained Point of Sale advertising.
- Administered merchandising standards.
Market of Choice, Yorktown Heights, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted customers in selection and recommendations.
- Stayed current and continually expanded knowledge of beer, wine and coffee.
- Checked in deliveries and logging of all invoices daily.
High School Diploma
Arroyo High School, El Monte, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated