Purchasing Buyer Resume
Here is the Purchasing Buyer Resume example:
4949 Maryland Avenue
Gandy, FL 33702
Job Objective To obtain the position of a Purchasing Buyer in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in procuring heavy equipment’s for everyday projects
- Immense knowledge of air export operations and documentation
- Excellent knowledge of negotiating for complex contracts
- Ability to coordinate with team members and resolved any conflicts
- Ability to analyse issues and provide appropriate resolutions
- Proficient with ALDATA,industry operational systems, AS400, PRMS, Global Vault and Microsoft Office applications
Midmark Corporation, Gandy, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Supervised purchase part overview and monitored various phases of project throughout launch.
- Participated in team meetings with suppliers and maintained record of tool progress.
- Evaluated supplier activities and completed project within required timeframe.
- Prepared schedule for planning procurement of various goods and services.
- Evaluated MRP reports and obtained approval for purchases.
- Monitored metrics and performed root cause analysis to resolve issues.
Centro, Inc., Gandy, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored inventory related to incoming requests for changes of damaged goods.
- Maintained internal facilities and performed repair as per requirement.
- Coordinated with accounts payable department and resolve various discrepancies.
- Prepared bid documents and contracts and negotiated on prices.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with mechanical material suppliers.
- Evaluated vendor performance and provided required documentation for projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated