812 Robinson Switch Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55450
Job Objective To secure the position of Purchasing Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Algood Food Company, Minneapolis, MN
May 2004 – Present
- Managed transactional, reporting, data maintenance and customer service.
- Ensured appropriate collection, reported procurement spent.
- Computed large volumes of data in spread sheets and databases.
- Handled code and cost receivers for raw materials.
- Monitored all deliveries of raw goods inventory.
- Ordered raw goods, ingredients & packaging for multiple manufacturing facilities.
Mizuho OSI, Minneapolis, MN
March 2002– April 2004
- Computed all purchase orders for multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Prepared and submitted quotes to customers and provided them with status of orders as needed.
- Analyzed shipping alternatives to determine the most efficient method.
- Prepared and issued purchase orders using automated accounting package.
- Negotiated pricing and credit terms with existing and new vendors.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in processing purchase orders
- Excellent organizational skills in maintaining purchase orders and vendor files
- Deep knowledge in placing orders for products and supplies
- Familiarity with shipping procedures and processes
- Skilled in checking quality in products purchased
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and other related applications
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated