Purchasing Coordinator Resume
Here is the Purchasing Coordinator Resume example:
4718 Deercove Drive
Dallas, TX 75208
Job Objective Seeking the position of Purchasing Coordinator where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in label industry and purchasing functions
- Panoptic knowledge of ERP and Oracle software programs
- Profound knowledge of preparing purchasing and pricing reports
- Solid understanding of verification of purchase orders
- Sound ability to understand freight negotiations
- Extreme ability to resolve product and delivery issues
Michael Angelo’s, Inc., Dallas, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Executed purchase orders for preparation and delivery stages.
- Formulated product requirements and executed customer service mechanisms.
- Assisted in transfer of materials for warehousing functions.
- Documented and maintained client inquiries and purchase orders.
- Reviewed client orders to maintain internal document systems.
- Maintained sales information in coordination with sales department.
Sky Chefs Inc., Dallas, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Documented and maintained customer inquiries and order revisions.
- Formulated specifications for tooling and scheduling departments.
- Maintained equipment logs and supported specialty item orders.
- Analyzed and resolved issues relating to purchase orders.
- Updated label specification sheet and managed base house costs.
- Conducted research about vendor disputes such as contract issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Management
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated