Purchasing Executive Resume Example
Here is the Purchasing Executive Resume example:
2655 Joanne Lane
S Boston, MA2127
Job Objective Experienced Purchasing Executive seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished Purchase experience in engineering & industrial products
- Good expertise in sourcing & purchasing of operational supplies
- Broad knowledge of electrical components, relays, connectors, cable harnesses and control panels
- Solid understanding of materials sourcing and purchase standard parts and raw materials planning activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
The Whitlock Group,S Boston, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored quantity and quality of goods received.
- Managed reports and documentation control.
- Negotiate price, terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Maintained and updated purchasing records.
- Prepared cost comparison of material pricing.
- Evaluated and implemented Vendor Development Program.
LORD Corporation, S Boston, MA
May 2004- July 2007
- Managed procurement of electrical and mechanical commodity.
- Coordinated projects to drive materials cost reduction.
- Expedited and improved on time delivery by suppliers.
- Managed supplier performance to achieve deliverables in key performance measures.
- Resolved supplier quality issues.
- Negotiated prices, terms and lead time reduction from suppliers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Alcorn State University, Alcorn State, MS
Purchasing Executive Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated