Fabric Buyer Resume
Here is the Fabric Buyer Resume example:
3423 Courtright Street
Fairmount, ND 58030
Job Objective Experienced Fabric Buyer looking for employment in an organization which offers opportunities for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in maintaining knowledge of fabrics and related technology
- Sound knowledge of various different fabrics
- Profound knowledge of market trends in local and overseas environment
- Ability to resolve various development and procurement issues efficiently
- Ability to develop training programs for team members
- Proficient in administering lifecycle of a project
Walmart Stores, Inc., Fairmount, ND
August 2012 – Present
- Developed strategies to source appropriate fabrics within required timeframe.
- Evaluated status for every order placed for samples and reorders for projects.
- Maintained purchase orders on the computer systems and provided regular updates.
- Performed evaluation of any damages met to stock and prepared reports accordingly.
- Administered stock level of fabrics coming from various different locations.
- Coordinated with vice president and assist to cut any loss percentages.
Grey REcrue, Inc., Fairmount, ND
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with the design team and prepared colour charts for fabrics.
- Analysed and maintained information for details of fabric re-cap book.
- Negotiated with vendors and obtained best pricing for fabric procurement.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with fabric suppliers.
- Maintained log of every fabric purchase order and if required made revisions.
- Prepared records of shipping details and informed parties of any arrival of shipment.
Associate Degree in Merchandise Management
Tillamook Bay Community College, Tillamook, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated