Food Buyer Resume Example
Here is the Food Buyer Resume example:
2792 Ashwood Drive
Holstein, IA 51025
Job Objective Seeking the position of Food Buyer in a firm where I will be able to utilize my skills and abilities to maximize profits and customer satisfaction.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in monitoring activities associated with quantity food purchases
- Sound knowledge of contract management and analysing spread sheet
- Profound knowledge of food and beverage products
- Ability to analyse and prepare forecasts for commodity market
- Ability to monitor large volume scales of various products
- Proficient in trading and logistics processes
- Wide knowledge of financial and coat management, PO and contract management
Whole Foods Market, Holstein, IA
August 2012 – Present
- Administered everyday purchases and sourced appropriate food and beverage products.
- Coordinated with vendors and monitored contracts prior to processing.
- Provided training to food and beverage team and maintained record of inventory.
- Determined exact levels of inventory and maintained optimal quality control.
- Analysed every supplier bid and recommended appropriate solutions to management.
- Administered every product shortage and resolved every individual procurement methods.
Dole Food Company, Inc., Holstein, IA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and maintained professional relations with present and future vendors.
- Evaluated inventory for goods and ensured compliance to contract requirements.
- Administered performance of suppliers and ensured work as per required contract.
- Maintained record of contract pricing and recorded rebate billings.
- Performed research on various food and beverage programs within industry.
- Performed negotiation and ensured best price for every process.
Bachelors’ Degree in Food Science
Western Oregon University, Monmouth, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated