Furniture Buyer Resume Example
Here is the Furniture Buyer Resume example:
2811 Bryan Avenue
Eagan, MN 55121
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of a Furniture Buyer in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing support to sale of furniture
- Thorough knowledge of merchant processes and appropriate systems
- Exceptional knowledge of preparing promotional performance reports
- Ability to monitor business finances and resolve issues
- Ability to develop appropriate product marketing strategies
- Proficient with SPRS, AdPlan, Frequency, MRE, Promotional Performance Reporting (AdEffect) andSignRiter
Millers Office Products, Eagan, MN
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with team members and designed appropriate merchandise plans.
- Performed negotiation for development of product and subsidy cost.
- Administered profitability of vendors and recommended improvements.
- Obtained samples from various places and provided assistance.
- Coordinated with associates and ensured delivery of merchandise within required timeframe.
- Administered various aspect of merchandise and assisted to select and negotiate on prices.
Smalley Steel Ring Co., Eagan, MN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analysed customer requirements and promoted required furniture to vendors.
- Coordinated with sales and furniture team and designed bid proposals.
- Administered purchase orders and obtained receipt from manufacturers.
- Assisted sales team and customers and scheduled appropriate time for installation.
- Developed design theme for clients and obtained prior approval for same.
- Designed businesses and prepared appropriate strategies to facilitate furniture sales.
Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
Saint Edward’s University, Austin, TX
Furniture Buyer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated