Grocery Buyer Resume Example
Here is the Grocery Buyer Resume example:
2267 Still Street
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Job Objective Experienced Grocery Buyer looking for employment in an organization which offers opportunities for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing natural foods within retail grocery environment
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring grocery meat departments
- Immense knowledge of coordinating and negotiating with suppliers
- Ability to maintain and comply to merchandising standards
- Ability to resolve various business related issues efficiently
- Familiarity of performing basic math in everyday processes
- Proficient with IRMA, StoreOps, SMORES and MS office Applications
Coastal Pacific Food Distributors, Perrysburg, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Maintained neat and clean store to ensure optimal customer services.
- Designed an efficient range strategy and evaluated product range on regular basis.
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with suppliers and ensured optimal customer services.
- Performed negotiations with vendor for various purchasing activities.
- Administered performance of various products as per their volume and market share.
- Evaluated product range and performed required consumer research for any supplier innovation.
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Perrysburg, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with grocery team leaders and team members.
- Provided training to subordinates on product knowledge and its category.
- Coordinated with local vendors and identified appropriate local produce for sales.
- Provided support to distributors and ensured appropriate service level.
- Prepared department layout and recommended strategies to maximize sales.
- Designed and implemented various retail pricing strategies for retail grocery stores.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Niagara University, Niagara University, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated