Hospital Buyer Resume Example
Here is the Hospital Buyer Resume example:
1577 Cabell Avenue
Washington, VA 20004
Job Objective Seeking the job of a Hospital Buyer in an established firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in monitoring purchase and maintaining control of inventory in hospital environment
- Through knowledge of managing relationship with vendors and monitoring supply chain
- Remarkable knowledge of purchasing systems and material management process
- Ability to maintain multiple information systems and navigate through it efficiently
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationship with vendors
- Solid understanding of materials management information system
Mother Frances Hospital, Washington, VA
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated and negotiated with vendors for purchase of various supplies.
- Performed investigation for alternate sources and provided substitutes as per requirement.
- Ensured compliance with hospital policies and procedures as per HIPAA regulations.
- Prepared reports to be presented to purchasing manager and ensured achievement of objectives.
- Evaluated price confirmations from vendors as per hospital contracts.
- Assisted in monthly reconciliation of MMIS invoices for vendor orders.
Clark Memorial Hospital, Washington, VA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with materials management departments and assisted in procurement of materials.
- Administered and processed purchase orders and requisitions as per hospital policies.
- Supervised efficient hospital processes and resolved every accountpayable issues.
- Provided optimal level of customer services and ensured compliance to hospital regulations.
- Monitored inventory levels and assisted in procurement of appropriate drugs for usage and storage.
- Prepared inter departmental reports and documented any shortfalls occurring in inventory.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Yavapai College, Prescott, AZ
Hospital Buyer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated