Online Merchandiser Resume
Here is the Online Merchandiser Resume example:
4189 Pooz Street
New Brunswick, NJ 8901
Job Objective Seeking work as Online Merchandiser with growing business where I can put my training and experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in online retail product merchandising
- Expertise in Site Usability and consumer buying behaviors
- Profound knowledge of marketing fundamentals, content creation and integration, E-Commerce, marketing promotion and campaign development
- Strong understanding of brand building and value
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Proficiency with desktop applications and Windows-based programs
Lifetime Brands Inc, New Brunswick, NJ
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured that day-to-day operations translated to quality content.
- Coordinated with Maintained Product catalog including rich content and images.
- in-house and contract programmers to continuously enhance and develop the web site.
- Promoted the brands through partnerships and digital marketing activities.
Sears Holdings Corporation, New Brunswick, NJ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Monitored performance of category on a daily and hourly basis.
- Ensured that sales and margin are in line with expectations.
- Maintained timeliness in the visual merchandising and marketing processes.
- Ensured that all merchandising, marketing and promotion deadlines are met.
- Developed solid relationships with the Online support staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Castleton State College, Castleton, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated