Procurement Buyer Resume
Here is the Procurement Buyer Resume example:
2730 Angus Road
New York, NY 10014
Job Objective To obtain the position of Procurement Buyer where I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in monitoring manufacturing units and performing financial analysis
- Immense knowledge of generally accepted purchasing practices
- Excellent knowledge of software application and Lotus Notes database
- Ability to perform negotiation on contracts with internal and external buyers
- Ability to manage and resolve complex operational issuesefficiently
- Familiarity with ERP (SAP, Oracle &JDE) software applications and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to interpret and negotiate contractual cost elements
Reynolds Consumer Products, New York, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Designed project objectives for procurement of goods and services.
- Supervised strategic planning activities and designed appropriate local procurement plans.
- Administered purchasing programs and ensured compliance to quality standards.
- Developed standardized templates and tools for different activities with the project.
- Maintained SAP-EBP catalogues and provided update to same as per requirement.
- Performed research to reduce cost of materialprocured for projects.
Terumo BCT, Inc, New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared forecast for stock levels and analysed everyinventory report.
- Performed negotiation for purchasing of goods and provided response to inquiries.
- Monitored and performed research for new vendor resources and provided value added services.
- Provided training to procurement department employees.
- Processed every order and ensured timely resolution of every issue.
- Organized meetings for program status and prepared progress reports for presentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement
Howard Payne University, Brownwood, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated