Strategic Buyer Resume
Here is the Strategic Buyer Resume example:
3011 Hickman Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Job Objective To obtain the position of Strategic Buyer where I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in coordinating with team members and developed strategies to reduce cost
- Thorough knowledge of bill of materials and ERP systems
- Remarkable knowledge of implementing lean concepts in strategy plans
- Ability to provide training to both internal and external employees
- Good understanding of Purchasing Policies and Procedures
- Ability to analyse customer requirement prior to strategy cost out processes
- Solid understanding of group event management techniques
- Excellent time management and financial analysis skills
Physio-Control, Inc., Oak Brook, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and evaluated commodity strategies for every individual supplier.
- Recommended appropriate products and resolved issues if required.
- Prepared forecast to analyse actual savings and developed strategies to save cost.
- Administered and provided update to catalogue content on regular basis.
- Implemented various project strategies and assisted to source appropriate products.
- Monitored work schedule and prioritized work as per requirement.
Bpr-Rico Manufacturing Inc., Oak Brook, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analysed efficient working of processes and ensured compliance to contracts.
- Developed and implemented various negotiation strategies in coordination with legal department.
- Maintained and provided update to present catalogues on regular basis.
- Implemented new group contracts and provided strategic support to the same.
- Administered supplier performance for vendors and analysed services.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with various vendors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated