1758 Sheila Lane
Crescent Valley, NV 89821
Job Objective To obtain a QC Admin position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in Quality Center administration, implementation and migration activities
- Sound knowledge of various testing methods like performance testing
- Commendable knowledge of Quality Center database and associated protocols
- Familiarity with SQL queries, VB scripts, MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to prepare and present various QC-related reports and graphs, with accuracy
- Ability to develop and maintained positive working relationships with various IT departments
CHA Consulting, Inc., Crescent Valley, NV
August 2012 – Present
- Administered, maintained, and integrated Quality Center with relevant software tools.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained all QC user accounts, roles and permissions.
- Created, reviewed, and executed procedures for QC upgrades, as needed.
- Prepared and provided accurate and timely QC dashboards and reports.
- Identified, reviewed, and resolved all QC-related issues, promptly and effectively.
- Interacted and liaised with the IT and business staff, in a positive manner.
Randstad Technologies, Crescent Valley, NV
May 2009 – July 2012
- Installed, administered, and integrated Quality Center with appropriate applications.
- Created and executed workflow code, PL/SQL stored procedures and VB Scripts.
- Conducted and documented various performance, integration, and related system tests.
- Detected and eliminated all QC issues faced by end users and clients.
- Prepared and maintained standard metrics reports, dashboards and other related records.
- Planned and conducted QC-related training programs for all users.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated