Quality Control Checker Resume
Here is the Quality Control Checker Resume example:
2804 Renwick Drive
Leesport, PA 19533
Job Objective To obtain a Quality Control Checker position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in delivering quality control inspection and reporting services
- Profound knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Office software
- Outstanding knowledge of Quality Control, customer service, and basic mathematical concepts
- Familiarity with various office administrative and clerical activities
- Ability to track expenditures and process invoices, correctly and properly
- Ability to handle and finish all assigned tasks, within given deadlines
Quality Control Checker
NFI Industries, Leesport, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Inspected and weighed the contents of all customer orders, properly.
- Obtained product samples and performed quality checks on them, prior to packaging.
- Verified all customer orders and ensured their conformance to client specifications.
- Checked and matched labeling and addressing of outbound orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Identified and reported all product shortage, damaged products, and wrong shipments.
- Prepared and maintained accurate reports related to product quality and work activities.
- Oversaw and assisted with inventory control and quality control of company products.
- Received new customer orders and resolved all order-related issues of the customers.
- Processed product invoices and ensured timely shipping of customer orders.
- Interpreted and complied with all applicable company policies and quality standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Assurance Management
Rochester College, Rochester Hills, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated