Quality Consultant Resume Example
Here is the Quality Consultant Resume example:
11045 Klingerman St
Dinuba, CA 93618
Job Objective To obtain a Quality Consultant position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in healthcare quality improvement initiatives
- Huge knowledge of leading large-scale improvement projects
- Deep understanding of requirements of BS, ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS 18001
- Familiarity with MS Office systems
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Superior communication skill
Wings, Dinuba, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Imparted performance improvement consulting services.
- Extended education on use of performance improvement tools.
- Offered Joint Commission and regulatory support.
- Acted as educational resource and consultant.
- Managed facilitation support for teams and customers.
Tikona, Inc., Dinuba, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Imparted quality and safety data to staff and physicians.
- Extended advice on methods, tools and techniques.
- Managed enterprise-wide quality consulting services.
- Aided establishment of tools for measuring, reviewing and reporting customer satisfaction.
- Handled peer review process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated