Data Controller Resume
Here is the Data Controller Resume example:
3293 Levy Court
Framingham, MA 1701
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Data Controller in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of bills of material and planning parameters
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Good understanding of data controlling principles and processes
- Ability to implement written instructions and cooperate with others
- Ability to make continuous hand-arm movements and update terminal
- Excellent communication and data entry skills
Rockwell Collins, Framingham, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated with key executives and departmental organization.
- Corresponded with interfacing departments and aided as key administrative support.
- Acted as sole administrative advisor to Operations.
- Assisted Oracle implementation team and formulated exception reports.
CSC, Framingham, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted quality control checks and balanced computer output to input.
- Coordinated with users to manage production processing and resolve problems.
- Managed data processing and standard office equipment.
- Coached users on hardware and software and maintained records and files.
- Improvised operations and reduced turnaround times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
Lower Columbia College, Longview, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated