Quality Control Inspector Resume Example
Here is the Quality Control Inspector Resume example:
1746 Reeves Street
Egg Harbor, WI 54209
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to secure a Quality Control Inspector position with your company and then use my education and past experience to help company meet and surpassboth short and long-term goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in working as a Quality Control inspector
- Sound knowledge of the Statistical process Control
- Remarkable knowledge of the Quality Standards and procedures along with its maintenance
- Ability to read the print levels
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work accordingly to meet all the deadlines
- Skilled to teach subordinates various process of inspections
- Proficient in using appropriate inspection equipments
Quality Control Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Jacobs Engineering Group, Egg Harbor, WI
- Monitored the manufactured product and ensured that it corresponds with the engineering documents and other specifications.
- Conducted inspection on all machinery handling to provide a safe environment for the equipments and products.
- Maintained the ISO standards of the products and ensured that there is proper handling of the inspection tools.
- Administered the inspections in accordance to the Quality and certification programs to assure that it meets all quality requirements.
Quality Control Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Eaton Corporation, Egg Harbor, WI
- Inspected the products for optimal quality, prepared appropriate reports to manage the quality levels of the products.
- Supervised the production to ensure that the needs of the consumer are met.
- Monitored the equipments used and the procedures followed in the inspection process.
- Designed new and effective ways to improve the quality of the product while reducing the downturn.
- Participated in various meetings and discussions relating to the quality issue.
Associate Degree in Quality Management, Alabama Southern Community College, Monroeville, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated