Process Control Engineer Resume
Here is the Process Control Engineer Resume example:
3228 Spring Avenue
Portland, PA 97205
Job Objective Seeking engineer position with growing company who needs an energetic and hard working employee to help meet goals.
Process Control Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Saudi Aramco, Portland, PA
- Established improvements solutions and cost estimates.
- Supervised work and aided other engineers.
- Identified supporting service requirements.
- Aided as project design engineer and monitored budgets.
- Administered construction progress of assigned projects.
Process Control Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Dow, Portland, PA
- Provided day to day plant process automation support.
- Monitored maintenance of Process Control Code and executed application program loads.
- Assisted Tech Center and headed small improvements projects.
- Managed training for automation systems and aided as plant focal point.
- Coordinated MES system maintenance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of instrument selection and maintenance
- Familiarity with collecting data from Quality, Production Operators and Maintenance Technicians
- Proficient with programming Distributed Control Systems – Emerson Delta V, and PLCs
- Skilled at gathering information from Quality, Production Operators and Maintenance Technicians
- Immense ability to interact with consultants, contractors and support resources
- Great ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, problem solving, programming and project management skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Wabash College, Crawfordsville, IN
Project Control Engineer Resume Samples
3620 Buckstrand Ln
Safford, AZ 85546
- Excellent experience in developing and maintaining project files.
- Solid experience in project planning support role to large scale construction projects.
- Extensive experience with verifying and checking the impact of multiple projects on outages and resource requirements.
- Broad experience with relational data bases, MS SQL Server, and Crystal reports.
Project Control Engineer, 2006 to till date
K3 Business Technology Group plc., AZ
- Assisted and monitored effective cost control and budget management practices.
- Supported development of weekly / monthly cost and status reports for project team.
- Coordinated and supported pre-outage planning for service projects.
- Developed cost estimating templates and standard work scope documents.
MBA in Business Management, 2006
University of California, San Francisco
B.S in Electrical Engineering, 2004
Indiana University, Bloomington
3079 Hickory Heights Drive
Hanover, MD 21076
Job Objective To gain a Project Control Engineer position in which to utilize my skills in such a way as to become a valued member and long-term employee within the company.
Project Control Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Arcadis, Hanover, MD
- Maintained the construction reviews and evaluations conducted on the site logistics.
- Conducted the risk analysis on the project.
- Developed the BIM and scheduled the Owner Program construction.
- Documented the procedures and prepared the procedures manual and developed construction management plan.
- Prepared and estimated the cost of the project and drafted the schedule and ensured that all the specifications are mentioned.
- Managed the status report and submitted it to the seniors on a monthly basis.
- Monitored the budget and expenditure of the project and the change orders associated with it.
Project Control Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
TRC Companies, Inc, Hanover, MD
- Provided support to the budgeting process as drafted by the Program Manager.
- Coordinated with the Engineering and operations and the Energy delivery teams and forecasted the cost of the area.
- Conducted the Various Analysis on the project and submitted the findings to the organization.
- Monitored project and recommend resource reallocation to the management.
- Performed corrective actions on the supply chain.
- Maintained Project Management database such as the cost of the project and the schedules milestones and their achievements.
- Assisted Project Services Supervisor and performed cost audits on the project.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as a Project Control Engineer
- Profound knowledge of the project management theories and techniques
- Deep knowledge of the WMs processes
- Exceptional ability to maintain good working relationships with the business partners
- Remarkable ability to implement the drafted plans
- Skilled to work with the office automation tools
- Ability to handle multiple large scale, large budget complex projects without supervision
- Ability to serve as the leader for an engineering team including outside subcontractors
- Strong understanding of the Union jurisdictions
- Proficient in managing small and large scale projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Saint Augustine’s College, Raleigh, NC
Objective Resourceful, analytical and detail-driven individual seeking employment as a Process Control Engineer in a reputed organization.
- Broad experience in the field of advanced process control, real-time optimization, process simulation and DCS engineering in refinery.
- Wide knowledge of fundamentals of chemical process engineering, process control, reaction engineering and thermodynamics.
- Sound knowledge of process control and interfacing with distribution control units.
- Extensive experience in petrochemical, refining, chemical industry in process engineering and process control.
Process Control Engineer, 2006 to till date
Dana Petroleum plc., CA
- Conducted research into the development and improvement of chemical engineering processes, reactions and materials.
- Evaluated chemical process technology and equipment and determine production specifications.
- Monitored the construction, modification, operation and maintenance of pilot plants, processing units and processing plants.
- Designed and tested chemical processing, associated plants and equipment.
M.S in Chemical Engineering, 2006
University of Minnesota
B.S in Chemical Engineering, 2004
Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst
Most Popular Resumes
- Data Controller Resume Examples
- Dedicated Quality Control Coordinator Example Resume Examples
- ISO Coordinator Resume Examples
- Manual QA Tester Resume Examples
- QC Welding Inspector Resume Examples
- Quality Assurance Technician Resume Examples
- Quality Control Analyst Resume Examples
- Quality Control Assistant Resume Examples
- Quality Control Auditor Resume Examples
- Quality Control Checker Resume Examples