Validation Specialist Resume
Here is the Validation Specialist Resume example:
61 Rubaiyat Road
Grand Rapids, MI49503
Job Objective Looking for full time work as a Validation Specialist with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with development and execution of validation protocols for process
- Proficient with computer, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Power Point
- Excellent communication skills with a high command of English, both written and oral
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
Bowhead Holding Company,Grand Rapids, MI
May 2006 – Present
- Organized and implemented the validation studies.
- Performed validation activities, equipment/system qualification, bulk liquid and packaging
- Established validation project plans (VMP) and standard operating procedures.
- Collaborated with the cross functional teams during the entire process life cycle.
- Presented technical assistance and coaching as a subject matter expert.
- Recognized, reviewed and corrected correcting manufacturing issues for process optimization.
Kelly Scientific Resources, Grand Rapids, MI
March 2003 – April 2006
- Analyzed and approved the validation documentation.
- Assisted in the preparation of a validation plan and supported strategy.
- Conducted physical testing in compliance with local procedures.
- Conducted cleaning validation sampling in compliance with validation procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
American River College, Sacramento, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated