Building Inspector Resume
Here is the Building Inspector Resume example:
148 Jim Rosa Lane
Dublin, CA 94568
Objective Seeking a position with well-established firm as a Building Inspector in which to use my years of experience to help company excel.
- Remarkable experience in performing field inspections, investigations
- Sound knowledge of the building regulations and codes
- Exceptional knowledge of the various types of building construction
- Immense ability to follow safe practices while working
- Ability to inspect the building in accordance to the methods and techniques
- Ability to interpret land use regulations and building codes
- Familiarity with various laws and regulations affecting the housing, land use and the zoning areas
Building Inspector, October 2006 – Present
ECS, Dublin, CA
- Interpreted various building plans and codes to inspect the structure properly.
- Monitored the inspection process with the help of various computer programs such as permit tracking software.
- Administered the inspection with the use of mathematical calculations and technical knowledge of the construction business.
- Ensured that safe work practices are followed in the construction process and trained the staff in the construction methods.
- Maintained all records of the inspection work carried.
Building Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Beaver Dam, Dublin, CA
- Coordinated and maintained healthy working relationships with the contractors, builders and public.
- Helped subordinates and the public in understanding the process by using both technical and non technical information.
- Prepared reports on the inspection process such as any findings and recommendations if any.
- Recommended solutions to problems by analyzing the situation and then using logic to resolve it.
- Performed a number of duties at a time and prioritized the work to ensure that all deadlines are met.
High School Diploma, H Robert Hammons School, Martinsville, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated